Whether you’re planning to sell your home or are on the hunt for your new dream house, it pays to engage a qualified and experienced electrician to complete a thorough Electrical Inspection Report.
This minor expense upfront – especially in the case of a Pre-Purchase Electrical Inspection – can literally save thousands in the long run and will help to avoid any unwanted surprises and delays.
The certified electricians at Jaques Electrical are highly experienced in Electrical Inspections with a detailed process that ensures your home meets Australian Standards and, in the case of a new purchase, your forecasted electrical needs as well.
What does an electrical inspection look for:
- Overloaded electrical circuits
- Any electrical hazards
- The state of the electrical switchboard
- The condition of mains cabling
- Testing and assessment of safety switches
- Appliance testing
- Identification of unapproved or non-compliant electrical work
- Assessment to determine any bonding or earthing
- Overall electrical health check and energy efficiency testing